Main characteristics Optigo CC
- Internally grooved Cu tubes and aluminium fins. Staggered tube pitch. All CCE models fitted with a T-connection to improve refrigerant distribution for hotgas defrost in coil.
- Dedicated ranges for HFO/HFC refrigerants (CCE), brine (CCW) and CO2 (CCX).
- All casing parts made of durable sheet metal, epoxy coated RAL 9002. Top plate corrosion resistant Magnelis®.
- All models fitted with hinged side panels and aluminium drip tray. Drip tray is adjustable for perfect leveling. Removable internal drip tray for inspection & cleaning.
- 1 to 4 fans fitted with AC or EC fan motors available in two fan speeds (noise levels). Fan diameters 250, 300, 350 mm, 400 or 500 mm drawing or blowing through the coil. Fan motors 460/60/3 available as option.
For a full overview of all available options and additional technical specifications please refer to the product leaflet.
How it works
Alfa LU-VE finned coil air heat exchangers have been designed to achieve an optimized exchange of thermal energy between air and a refrigerant or fluid. The ‘heart’ of our air heat exchangers is the finned coil, built up from a circuit of interconnected tube serpentines and fins to increase the heat exchanging surface. Thanks to the combination of key design variables (coil materials, coil geometry, casing design, fan type), air units are very versatile heat exchangers with a great variety of applications in many industries. Alfa LU-VE supplies finned coil air heat exchanger products for a wide variety of applications.
Air coolers & air-cooled condensers
Air coolers and air-cooled condensers are key components in air cooling and air conditioning systems. On the refrigerant side the most common media are a brine or an evaporating refrigerant like HFO/HFC, ammonia or CO2. A chilled brine may be supplied from a chiller that is potentially located far away, but a liquified refrigerant must come from a nearby condensing unit. When an evaporating refrigerant is used, the cooling coil is the evaporator in the vapour-compression refrigeration cycle (‘direct expansion’ or ‘DX’ system).
*not covered by Eurovent certification