Main characteristics Arctigo LSV
- Modular cooler coil with Cu tubing Ø 5/8”
- Tube pitch 48x48 mm triangular
- Corrugated aluminium fins
- Fin spacing 5 mm
- 1 to 10 energy efficient EC fans, Ø 400 up to 800 mm blowing through the coil. Fans with elevated external pressure. Fan current 230/50/1 or 400/50/3. 16 Pa air-sided pressure drop and a sensible heat factor of 1.0
- Corrosion-resistant casing: aluminium/sendzimir, white epoxy coated (RAL 9003)
- Arctigo LSV is based on a flexible design concept. In addition to the standard range, Arctigo LSV air coolers can be fully customized to meet any client specifications
For a full overview of all available options and additional technical specifications please refer to the product leaflet.
How it works
Alfa LU-VE finned coil air heat exchangers have been designed to achieve an optimized exchange of thermal energy between air and a refrigerant or fluid. The ‘heart’ of our air heat exchangers is the finned coil, built up from a circuit of interconnected tube serpentines and fins to increase the heat exchanging surface. Thanks to the combination of key design variables (coil materials, coil geometry, casing design, fan type), air units are very versatile heat exchangers with a great variety of applications in many industries. Alfa LU-VE supplies finned coil air heat exchanger products for a wide variety of applications.
Air coolers & air-cooled condensers
Air coolers and air-cooled condensers are key components in air cooling and air conditioning systems. On the refrigerant side the most common media are a brine or an evaporating refrigerant like HFO/HFC, ammonia or CO2. A chilled brine may be supplied from a chiller that is potentially located far away, but a liquified refrigerant must come from a nearby condensing unit. When an evaporating refrigerant is used, the cooling coil is the evaporator in the vapour-compression refrigeration cycle (‘direct expansion’ or ‘DX’ system).