Main characteristics Helpman TYR-C
- Stainless steel tubing ø 16 mm
- Tube pitch 50 x 50 mm square
- Corrugated Alu-fins, fin spacing 4 mm
- Fitted with 2 or 3 blow-through fans ø 508 mm, fan power 230/400/50/3. Enclosed design spray-tight fan motors, protection class IP55. Motors are equipped with a thermal safety device in the windings, connected to separate terminals in the box.
- Corrosion resistant casing material aluminium/sendzimir, white epoxy coated (RAL 9003).
- Extra wide driptray fitted with air guiding flaps to ensure an even air distribution throughout the storage room and maintain correct humidity level without chill injuries.
- Fitted with schräder valve on the suction connection for testing purposes.
- Delivery in mounting position. Coolers are mounted on wooden beams. Installation can take place with use of a forklift.
For a full overview of all available options and additional technical specifications please refer to the product leaflet.
How it works
Alfa LU-VE finned coil air heat exchangers have been designed to achieve an optimized exchange of thermal energy between air and a refrigerant or fluid. The ‘heart’ of our air heat exchangers is the finned coil, built up from a circuit of interconnected tube serpentines and fins to increase the heat exchanging surface. Thanks to the combination of key design variables (coil materials, coil geometry, casing design, fan type), air units are very versatile heat exchangers with a great variety of applications in many industries. Alfa LU-VE supplies finned coil air heat exchanger products for a wide variety of applications.
Air coolers & air-cooled condensers
Air coolers and air-cooled condensers are key components in air cooling and air conditioning systems. On the refrigerant side the most common media are a brine or an evaporating refrigerant like HFO/HFC, ammonia or CO2. A chilled brine may be supplied from a chiller that is potentially located far away, but a liquified refrigerant must come from a nearby condensing unit. When an evaporating refrigerant is used, the cooling coil is the evaporator in the vapour-compression refrigeration cycle (‘direct expansion’ or ‘DX’ system).