Main characteristics Optigo SFMD
- High-efficiency coil manufactured from internally grooved Cu tubes and louvered aluminium fins.
- Standard fin spacings: 3, 4.5 and 7 mm.
- Durable aluminium alloy metallic casing, epoxy coated RAL 9003.
- Dismountable and openable casing for cleaning and inspecting purposes. Hinged driptray.
- Vertical plastic drain connection.
- 1 to 4 fans fitted with EC motors available in two fan speeds (noise levels):
- H = High Speed (1100 RPM).
- L = Low Speed (900 RPM).
- Integrated thermo contacts.
- Fan motors wired to a central connection box.
For a full overview of all available options and additional technical specifications please refer to the product leaflet.
How it works
Alfa LU-VE finned coil air heat exchangers have been designed to achieve an optimized exchange of thermal energy between air and a refrigerant or fluid. The ‘heart’ of our air heat exchangers is the finned coil, built up from a circuit of interconnected tube serpentines and fins to increase the heat exchanging surface. Thanks to the combination of key design variables (coil materials, coil geometry, casing design, fan type), air units are very versatile heat exchangers with a great variety of applications in many industries. Alfa LU-VE supplies finned coil air heat exchanger products for a wide variety of applications.
Air coolers & air-cooled condensers
Air coolers and air-cooled condensers are key components in air cooling and air conditioning systems. On the refrigerant side the most common media are a brine or an evaporating refrigerant like HFO/HFC, ammonia or CO2. A chilled brine may be supplied from a chiller that is potentially located far away, but a liquified refrigerant must come from a nearby condensing unit. When an evaporating refrigerant is used, the cooling coil is the evaporator in the vapour-compression refrigeration cycle (‘direct expansion’ or ‘DX’ system).