Main characteristics Arctigo IC
- Finned coil
- 6 coil block heights
- 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 tube rows deep
- Tubing ø 5/8"Cu ripple fin, or smooth stainless steel
- Tube pitch 50 mm square
- Corrugated Alu-fins
- Fin spacings 7, 8, 10, 12 and 14 mm
- Corrosion resistant materials: coil frame and optional driptray pre-galvanized sheet steel, epoxy coated RAL 9002
- Refrigerant connections right or left - air direction (L=default)
- Suitable for dry expansion or pumped system
- Delivery in mounting position. Coils are mounted in wooden crate. Installation can take place with use of a forklift
For a full overview of all available options and additional technical specifications please refer to the product leaflet.
How it works
Alfa LU-VE finned coil air heat exchangers have been designed to achieve an optimized exchange of thermal energy between air and a refrigerant or fluid. The ‘heart’ of our air heat exchangers is the finned coil, built up from a circuit of interconnected tube serpentines and fins to increase the heat exchanging surface. Thanks to the combination of key design variables (coil materials, coil geometry, casing design, fan type), air units are very versatile heat exchangers with a great variety of applications in many industries. Alfa LU-VE supplies finned coil air heat exchanger products for a wide variety of applications.
Air coolers & air-cooled condensers
Air coolers and air-cooled condensers are key components in air cooling and air conditioning systems. On the refrigerant side the most common media are a brine or an evaporating refrigerant like HFO/HFC, ammonia or CO2. A chilled brine may be supplied from a chiller that is potentially located far away, but a liquified refrigerant must come from a nearby condensing unit. When an evaporating refrigerant is used, the cooling coil is the evaporator in the vapour-compression refrigeration cycle (‘direct expansion’ or ‘DX’ system).